Tuesday 19 May 2015

Join the Club

Dear Susan:

     Welcome to my campus. Our school have many categories of clubs. I want you to join us. Let me introduce your my travel club.        Traveling is a good way to open one's mind. Although traveling will consume your energy and money, it can make you learning more different knowledge. Moreover, when you feel stress, travel to another country can make you feel relaxed. Furthermore, your can earn more extra points.                                                                      I hope you can join our travel club. I am looking forward to you respond.

                                                                                                                                                                                    Sincerely,                                                                                                Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment